TALE OF TWO SAFES (OR SAVES)


I was at a Car Accessories shop to replace my broken registration plate. There was a Mat Saleh with a Pajero and a Malay dude with a MyVi there at that time. The Mat Saleh was fixing his car stereo set and the MyVi dude was tinting his car. The Malay dude decided to be friendly with the Mat Saleh and he asked if the man had ever been off-road with the Pajero. The Mike (Mat Saleh) nodded. 

Then he looked at the Abang's (Malay Dude) MyVi and asked, "Is this your car?" Abang nodded and added "Yup. I bought it for my daughter. She's in college and this is a very safe car," he said. "Safe? No way this small car is safe compared to my Pajero," Mike said patting the roof of his car. "What? Pajero is safe?" asked him backed, puzzled. "MyVi can go to Ipoh from KL with just 50 ringgit petrol you know?" I saw Mike frowning. 

"Well, if my Pajero and your MyVi were to crash head on, whiich car do you think will be more damaged?" "The MyVi of course," Abang replied. "Well, you just admitted that Pajero is more safe than your small car". "No, not that safe. I mean petrol safe!" Abang replied not happy with Mike last comparison. And then, the shop assistant finished fixing my replacement plate number, I paid up and left. So, guys, please use your safes and saves correctly.
Abam Kie

Abam Kie is currently teaching English at a secondary school in Kelantan. He likes to write a blog during his free time to relieve his stress after teaching rowdy but good-natured teenagers. When he is not at school, you can find him taking care of his adorable daughters while reading some books, magazines and websites to equip himself with the latest TESL methodology.

1 Comments

If you comment as an anonymous user, kindly leave me your e-mail address so that I can track you back. Thank you in advance.

Previous Post Next Post